UsageClinicBrandUniverseFeatures:Compact Body, Light Weight.Friendly LCD Touch Screen.Contact and Immersion Modes.Multiple IOL Power Calculation.Build-in Thermal Printer.Capable of Connecting to PC.Optional Workstation on PC.A-Scan:10MHz Frequency ProbeAxial Length: 14.0-46.0mmClinical Accuracy: ?0.1mmSix IOL Formulas AvailablePachymeter:20MHz Frequency Probe125-1000 microns RangeClinical Accuracy: ?10microns
Minimum Order Quantity1 UnitUsageHospital, Clinic, LaboratoryBrandUniverseNEW! Now with LED replacement lamps. Designed for ease-of-use to improve patient care, safety and staff satisfaction. Innovative Design: Reduced weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations to help improve patient care and staff satisfaction. Standardize: Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber-optic illumination making upgrades economical. Durable: One-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity and minimizes corrosion helping improve staff satisfaction and reducing risk. Repairable: Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.Quick Overview: NEW! Now with LED replacement lamps. Designed for ease-of-use to improve patient care, safety and staff satisfaction. Innovative Design: Reduced weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations to help improve patient care and staff satisfaction. Standardize: Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber-optic illumination making upgrades economical. Durable: One-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity and minimizes corrosion helping improve staff satisfaction and reducing risk. Repairable: Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade. Features Single-piece, stainless steel blade ensures integrity and minimizes corrosionBright, white Halogen HPX? illumination for clear, color-corrected viewOur free repolishing service makes these an affordable choiceKnurled finish ensure durability and a secure gripFiber Optic Halogen HPX handles available in both "C" and "AA" sizesRechargeable handles utilize 2.5 V and 3.5 V nickel-cadmium
Type Otoscope Usage Clinic, HospitalBrandUniverseThis Otoscope uses halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. Its fiber optics provide cool light with no reflection, no obstruction. The wide angle viewing lens allows instrumentation under magnification. It has a sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy.
UsageHospital Welch Allyn Pocket Scope Ophthalmoscope in Soft Case 2.5V Pocket Scope Ophthalmoscope uses halogen illumination for true tissue color and consistent, long lasting illumination. It has 6 aperture selections for general and specialist use, and 48 lenses for better resolution. 2.5V Pocket Scope handle has a smooth rheostat to control light intensity and features a handy pocket clip. Complete With a Soft Carry Case.
LED Otoscope ?is a user friendly SpicEjet specula ejection device. It contains bi-directional swiveling optical glass with 3x magnification. The operation lens comes with 4x magnification. It utilizes fiber optics for adequate beam and transmission of light.
• Motorised Precision & Total Physical Support
• Ergonomic design, ideal for micro-surgery
• Accurate sitting position & high maneuverability
• Height adjustable back-rest
• The adjustable multi-position arm support
• Simultaneous locking of rear wheels
• Molded seat and antistatic polyurethane cushion
• Back Support with smooth touching action & incline locking system
• Five-leg base for overall support
• Premium specialty seating with ergonomic design.
• 18.5″ wide contoured poly-foam seat cushion for maximum comfort
• Hand-free foot pneumatic height adjustment gives surgeons the most flexibility during procedures.
• we are engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Surgeon Stoo.
• Most of the hospitals and other clinics use the Surgeon Stool.
• It gives more comfort in sitting and moving from one place to another.
• Doctors and patients will use .
• OPERATION MICROSCOPE It is designed for easy microsurgey.
• The adjustment of the height is made by counter-balance and the fine adjustment
of the microscope is motorized by a footswitch operation without using hands.
• Easy sterilization protectors are attached on the magnification changer knobs and
the microscope positioning handle.
• The five-steps magnification changer is incorporated in the OP-2; 0.4X, 0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X and
2.5X, which permits a variety of the total magnifications of 2.6X, 4.1X, 6.4X, 10.OX and 15.8X.
Control knobs are located on both sides of the microscope...
• Ophthalmic Operating Microscopes (Ophthalmology Surgical Microscope) ... Ophthalmic
operating microscopes are designed to provide high contrast and detailed imaging of all
regions of the human eye.
• When choosing an ophthalmic operating microscope, it is important to pay attention to
the type of optics employed.
• Specially designed for performing ENT operations, ENT Operating Microscope has
become a popular choice among the doctors.
• It helps in offering high-quality imaging and provides brilliant LED illumination while
doing ear-nose-throat surgery.
• Basically, the instrument is engrossed with objective lens, tube, objective lens, handle
and stand for effective working.
• Thus, our range is appreciated for its sharp imaging that can be observed with high
depth and fidelity.
• Designing of ENT Operating Microscope is completed by making selection of best quality
materials and advanced machinery as per current market norms.
• The Professional Ophthalmoscope has been designed to ensure ultimate control.
• Lenses, graticules and filters can all be introduced at the touch of a fingertip.
• With a high lens and filter range, the practitioner ophthalmoscope id ideal for
the primary care specialist.
• The positive may wheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from
+40 to -25D allowing detailed examination of the ocular structures, and ease of
use for spectacle wearers.
• The ingeral soft brow allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you
are a spectacle wearer.
• Macular - reduces excessive papillary reaction and patient discomfort.
• Streak or Spot - Just change the bulb!
• There are those that love Streak and those that love Spot.
• The Keeler Professional Combi offers the best of both worlds.
• The unique optical design provides the first truly bimodal Retinoscope
with just a quick bulb change.
• The Keeler Applanation Tonometer (KAT) is a perfect example of our skills; we
have applied 21st Century design techniques to a 20th Century device to deliver
a premium quality instrument.
• The Goldmann applanation principle is widely acclaimed as the most common and direct
method of assessing IOP.
• The KAT is made with precision machined components that are subject to stringent quality
controls pre, during and after assembly in our Windsor factory.
• Choose from the guide plate mounted T type or the optical body post mounted R type.
Showing 1 - 15 of 63 items
Buy Ophthalmology Equipments Online at best prices in India. Shop online wide range of Ophthalmology Equipments from top brands on 2040 Healthcare. Buy Ophthalmology Equipments online at low prices on 2040 Healthcare. Wide range of Ophthalmology Equipments from top brands at great offers. Free Shipping & Cash on delivery option is available. Ophthalmology Equipments, Ophthalmology Equipments India, Ophthalmology Equipments Online, Buy Ophthalmology Equipments, Best Ophthalmology Equipments Online India, cheap Ophthalmology Equipments, Ophthalmology Equipments Online shop, Ophthalmology Equipments onlone slaes, Ophthalmology Equipments price, Ophthalmology Equipments in India, Ophthalmology Equipments in Delhi, Ophthalmology Equipments in Mumbai, Ophthalmology Equipments in Lucknow, Ophthalmology Equipments in Bangalore, Ophthalmology Equipments in Hyderabad, Ophthalmology Equipments in Chennai, Ophthalmology Equipments in Chandigarh, Ophthalmology Equipments in Jaipur